THANK YOU for your donation! Your support of the Imelda Foundation will help us get our programs up and running, and will empower underserved young girls to recognize and develop their unique capabilities to live, lead, and serve, in an ever-changing global society.
NOTE: We have just launched the Imelda Foundation (EIN #81-3701642) and applied for 501(c)(3) status. We will let you know once your donation is tax-deductible.
Your investment of any amount will truly make a difference.
4 WAYS TO GIVE:
1. To donate online using a credit or debit card, please click here to donate via PayPal.
2. To donate via check, print and fill out this form and mail it with your check to:
c/o Samantha E. Erskine, Founder and President
99 Hudson Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10013
3. BECOME A CORPORATE or FOUNDATION PARTNER:
The Imelda Foundation relies on your generous support to power our programs. There are several ways that you can get involved, including:
- Becoming a mentor
- Becoming a board member
- Having your employee resource groups (ERGs) as well as your staff in Diversity & Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility become members of our Corporate Advisory Committee
- Making a financial contribution
- Volunteering your time to speak at events and workshops
- Providing event and/or meeting space
- Funding a general support or program grant
4. JOIN A GIVING CIRCLE:
Contact us for more information and to discuss the benefits associated with your donation.