“You Can’t Be What You Can’t See.”
The Imelda Foundation is seeking diverse, inspiring mentors from all genders, races, and ethnicities, as well as from across industry sectors, to serve as mentors for the next generation of future women leaders. We will provide resources and training to better assist you in bonding with your mentees.
- Fill out the form below.
- We will review all applications and invite promising applicants to interview with us to better assess their skills, character, goals, interests, and availability, and commitment.
- Those individuals who are selected as mentors will undergo a background check.
- We will create a profile for each mentor that includes their skills, goals, interests, talents, availability, and demographics.
- We will then pair mentors with mentees based on their commonalities and interests.
- We will provide ongoing support to mentors and mentees, including advice, problem-solving, training, and networking for the duration of the mentoring relationship.